When you arrive
- You will be greeted by one of our friendly technicians.
- The technician will go through everything with you, do a consultation and answer any questions you may have.
- You will sit back and relax in the soothing environment. We will insert the cheek retractor, take a shade measurement and apply the blue seal barrier. This is a thin rubber mould that sits along the gum line of the teeth.
- We will apply the whitening gel and activate the laser light which will start the first 15-20 minute session.
- After the first session is completed we will reapply a new layer of tooth whitening gel and start the second 15-20 minute session.
- Repeat step 5 to complete the third 15-20 minute session.
- We remove the cheek retractor and blue seal barrier, which conveniently comes out altogether and you will see your new dazzling white smile in the mirror.
After Care Notes
For the following 24 hours After Treatment you must: Avoid any dark staining foods or drinks i.e. Tea, Coffee, Red Wine or cola, avoid dark foods like bolognaise, foods with soy sauce, red meat or chocolate. Anything that would leave a stain on a white shirt No Tobacco. Avoid colored toothpaste (red or blue) or Mouthwash for 24 hours. Food and drinks that may be consumed are as follows: chicken, fish, chips, potatoes, pasta and white sauces, cereals, Milk, 7up and white wine are also OK.